Campsite Owners Liability Insurance
Insurance cover for camping site liability insurance owners can be difficult to obtain and can require the services of a specialist insurer or insurance broker. We have therefore put together a panel of holiday park owner’s insurance specialists who can provide a free no obligation quotation for your camping site owner's site liability insurance.
Most types of camping site liability insurance that are in the UK can be covered from camping sites and touring caravan parks to leisure lodge parks and residential park home sites. With a wide range of insurance covers available for holiday and residential park owners such as buildings and or contents and loss of rent protection as well as employers liability insurance and public liability insurance.
The insurance policies available can also cover office buildings insurance and showers block insurance and most other types of holiday accommodation properties insurance. Policies can include cover for swimming pools and children's play areas.
Cover can include the following:
- Campsite owners' liability insurance
- This cover includes the legal costs of defending a liability claim and any compensation that is awarded following a claim. The usual amounts of cover range between £2 and £10 million.
- Campsite employers' liability insurance
- This section of the policy provides liability cover for the campsite owner for employees, should they have them. It is a legal requirement for all employers.
- Campsite owners' buildings insurance
- This insurance provides cover for the camping site park owner's buildings or holiday structures such as shower blocks, toilet facilities or bars and usually includes cover for fire, theft, storm, flood, lightning, explosion and impact. This insurance can also be upgraded to include accidental damage insurance for the buildings.
- Campsite owners' contents insurance
- This insurance provides cover for the campsite owner's contents such as food, pool tables or wines and spirits stored in a bar or club and usually includes cover for fire, theft, storm flood, lightning, explosion and impact. This insurance can also be upgraded to include accidental damage insurance for the contents.
- Campsite owners' accidental damage insurance
- Accidental damage provides cover for damage caused by accidents and can be added to some campsite owners' buildings and contents insurance policies.
Please note that this list gives some broad outlines of the covers provided by campsite owners' site liability buildings policies, but all policies and covers should be discussed with the insurance brokers.
Types of holiday and residential sites insurance that can be covered
- Campsite owners' insurance
- Chalet site owners' insurance
- Holiday park owners' insurance
- Leisure lodge site owners' insurance
- Motorhome site' owners insurance
- Park home site' owners insurance
- Sites with a mixture of the above
- Touring caravan site owners' insurance
- Wigwam, tipi and yurts site owners' insurance
Types of buildings insurance that can be included within the campsite liability
- Block policies for leisure lodges insurance
- Block policies for park homes insurance
- Block policies for static caravans insurance
- Children's play areas
- Club houses and licensed premises on the holiday park
- Office blocks
- Shower blocks
- Swimming pools