TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH AGE LIMIT OF 75 FOR ANNUAL MULTI-TRIP POLICY
Multi-trip insurance assumes greater importance, as many of the older generation undertake several holidays a year.
Cover Can Include:
- Independent travel of all insured persons, including children
- age limit 85 for single-trip policy, 75 for annual multi-trip policy
- single excess applies per family per incident
- no terrorism exclusion apart from Nuclear, Biological and Chemical
- "Ash Cloud" covered as standard under Travel Delay section
- Many hazardous sports included as standard, including:
- trekking to any height - Kilimanjaro, Machu Picchu
- motor cycling holidays up to 2000 cc engine capacity - Ride Harley down Route 66
- scuba diving up to 30 metres
- white water rafting up to grade 3
- bungee jumping etc .....
- cover for insolvency of the end suppliers not forming part of a package holiday, including airline, hotel and other end suppliers
- flexibility of underwriting on referral to underwriters