Site Liability Insurance
Insurance cover for holiday park site liability insurance can be difficult to obtain and can require the services of a specialist insurer or insurance broker. We have therefore put together a panel of holiday park owner’s insurance specialists who can provide a free no obligation quotation for your holiday park owner’s site liability insurance.
Most types of holiday parks site liability insurance that are in the UK can be covered from camp sites and touring caravan parks to leisure lodge parks and residential park home sites. With a wide range of insurance covers available for holiday and residential park owners such as buildings and or contents and loss of rent protection as well as employers liability insurance and public liability insurance.
The insurance policies available can also cover office buildings insurance and showers block insurance and most other types of holiday accommodation properties insurance. Policies can include cover for swimming pools and children’s play areas.
Buildings Insurance that can be included in the site liability policy
- Block policies for leisure lodges insurance
- Block policies for park homes insurance
- Block policies for static caravans insurance
- Children's play areas
- Club houses and licensed premises on the holiday park
- Office blocks
- Shower blocks
- Swimming pools
Types of holiday and residential sites insurance that can be covered
- Camp site owners insurance
- Leisure lodge and chalet site owners insurance
- Holiday park owners insurance
- Motorhome sites owners insurance
- Park home site owners insurance
- Sites with a mixture of the above
- Touring caravan site owners insurance
- Wigwam, tepee and yurts site owners insurance