Detached Garage Buildings Insurance
If you own a detached garage or block of garages away from your residential home, it is important to ensure that you obtain the correct type of cover at a competitive premium. By using our specialist online service provider you will ensure that you have access to various insurers and their schemes to find the most suitable product for your needs. Most types of domestic garages and their contents in the UK can be covered from whole portfolios to individual garages.
Cover can be arranged for unattached garages that are used for private use and those that are let. This cover can be useful if you own a garage that is not part of any other insured structure. This policy extends public liability cover to connected hard standings and parking spaces that maybe next to the garage.
- Can be useful if your garage is not insured through another structure
- The policy can be extended to connected hard standings and parking spaces
- The policy can cover both the buildings and/or the contents stored within them
Cover Includes Damage to the Garage Building caused by:
- Fire and Smoke
- Theft and attempted Theft
- Falling Trees and Branches
- £2,000,000 Property Owners Liability Insurance
- Impact by Road Vehicles or Animals