Garage Insurance FAQs
FAQs - Regarding the policy acceptance and cover
Show all FAQs
- How can the premium be paid?
- Premiums can only be paid via Paypal.
- Is this policy only available online?
- Yes - currently this policy is only available online via the website.
- Can I amend a policy once I have taken it out?
- Yes you can, please follow this make an amendment link if you would like to do so.
- I have recently purchased a policy but my documents have not been emailed?
- The policy documents are emailed immediately after your payment has gone through. However, if you have not received these, it may be worth checking your Junk/Spam folder as they sometimes appear there.
- Can I cancel this insurance if I no longer require the cover?
- Yes, you can cancel this policy at any time and you will receive a full pro rata refund. Please use the make an amendment form if you wish to cancel.
- Can the premium be paid monthly?
- At present we can only accept payments annually.
FAQs - Regarding Garage Insurance
Show all FAQs
- Can I view the policy document prior to taking out this insurance?
- Yes, follow the link to view the policy document.
- Is there a limit to the length of time I can arrange the policy for?
- The policy can only be purchased annually.
- How much should I insure the garage for?
- You should insure the garage for the full rebuilding cost, including clearing any debris.
- Does an excess apply to this garage insurance?
- Yes, a £250 excess applies to each claim.
- Is there a maximum amount that you can insure under this garage insurance policy?
- Yes, the maximum amount you can cover is £99,999 per garage unit.
- Is there a limit to how far in advance I can buy this garage insurance policy?
- Yes, the policy can be purchased up to 30 days in advance of the start date of the policy.
- Is this garage insurance policy renewable?
- Yes, we will automatically contact a few weeks before your policy expires to see if you would like to renew it.
- Can this garage insurance be used to cover multiple units at the same location?
- Yes, if you have more than one garage on the same piece of land they can be covered under the one policy provided the total sum insured does not exceed £99,999.