Glamping Site Owners Liability Insurance
Most types of Glamping sites that are in the UK can be covered from Wigwams and Teepee parks to Yurts. With a wide range of insurance covers available for glamping site owners such as buildings and or contents and loss of rent protection as well as employers liability insurance and public liability insurance.
The insurance policies available can also cover office buildings insurance and showers block insurance and most other types of holiday accommodation buildings. Policies can include cover for swimming pools and children's play areas.
Cover can include the following:
- Glamping site owners' liability insurance
- This cover includes the legal costs of defending a liability claim and any compensation that is awarded following a claim. The usual amounts of cover range between £2 and £10 million.
- Glamping site employers' liability insurance
- This section of the policy provides liability cover for the Glamping Site Owner for employees, should they have them. It is a legal requirement for all employers.
- Glamping site owners' buildings insurance
- This insurance provides cover for the Glamping Site Owner's buildings or holiday structures such as shower blocks, toilet facilities or bars and usually includes cover for fire, theft, storm, flood, lightning, explosion and impact. This insurance can also be upgraded to include accidental damage insurance for the buildings.
- Glamping site owners' contents insurance
- This insurance provides cover for the Glamping Site Owner's contents such as food, pool tables or wines and spirits stored in a bar or club and usually includes cover for fire, theft, storm flood, lightning, explosion and impact. This insurance can also be upgraded to include accidental damage insurance for the contents.
- Glamping site owners' accidental damage insurance
- Accidental damage provides cover for damage caused by accidents and can be added to some of the Glamping site's buildings and contents.
Types of holiday and residential sites insurance that can be covered
- Campsite owners' insurance
- Chalet site owners' insurance
- Holiday park owners' insurance
- Leisure lodge site owners' insurance
- Motorhome site' owners insurance
- Park home site' owners insurance
- Sites with a mixture of the above
- Touring caravan site owners' insurance
- Wigwam, tipi and yurts site owners' insurance
Types of buildings insurance that can be included within the campsite liability
- Block policies for leisure lodges insurance
- Block policies for park homes insurance
- Block policies for static caravans insurance
- Children's play areas
- Club houses and licensed premises on the holiday park
- Office blocks
- Shower blocks
- Swimming pools