With people now traveling extensively, whether it is for holidays or business, Travel insurance will provide you with the necessary protection for whatever type of trip you choose, whether this be worldwide or a short break away.
It is most essential, therefore, that this policy reflects your needs and it is important to have the help of a specialist online provider to ensure that you obtain the correct cover at a competitive rate.
Cover Can Include:
- Independent travel of all insured persons, including children
- age limit 85 for single-trip policy, 75 for annual multi-trip policy
- single excess applies per family per incident
- no terrorism exclusion apart from Nuclear, Biological and Chemical
- "Ash Cloud" covered as standard under Travel Delay section
- Many hazardous sports included as standard, including:
- trekking to any height - Kilimanjaro, Machu Picchu
- motor cycling holidays up to 2000 cc engine capacity - Ride Harley down Route 66
- scuba diving up to 30 metres
- white water rafting up to grade 3
- bungee jumping etc .....
- cover for insolvency of the end suppliers not forming part of a package holiday, including airline, hotel and other end suppliers
- flexibility of underwriting on referral to underwriters