1. Reporting a Claim
When you find out about a claim, or possible claim, under this policy you must tell us as soon as reasonably possible. If you do not do so and prejudice our position we may reject or be unable to deal with your claim or be unable to pay your claim in full.
You may report a claim as follows:
by telephone on 0345 450 5422
by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Important Information For Property Claims
For any loss or damage claim you must do the following:
- At your expense provide us with any information and evidence we ask for, including proof of ownership or value of the lost or damaged item and written estimates for repair.
- Provide us, (or our appointed suppliers), with access to or inspection of the damaged property.
- Immediately tell the police about any loss or damage by deception, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, malicious act, riot or civil commotion.
- In respect of any damage to property, you must not dispose of any items unless we agree to you disposing of any such items.
If you do not do so and prejudice our position we may reject or be unable to deal with your claim or be unable to pay your claim in full.