Park Home Insurance FAQs
FAQs - Regarding the policy acceptance and cover
Show all FAQs
- How can the premium be paid?
- Premiums can only be paid via Paypal.
- Is this policy only available online?
- Yes - currently this policy is only available online via the website.
- Can I amend a policy once I have taken it out?
- Yes you can, please follow this make an amendment link if you would like to do so.
- I have recently purchased a policy but my documents have not been emailed?
- The policy documents are emailed immediately after your payment has gone through. However, if you have not received these, it may be worth checking your Junk/Spam folder as they sometimes appear there.
- Can I cancel this insurance if I no longer require the cover?
- Yes, you can cancel this policy at any time and you will receive a full pro rata refund. Please use the make an amendment form if you wish to cancel.
- Can the premium be paid monthly?
- At present we can only accept payments annually.
FAQs - Regarding Park Home Insurance
Show all FAQs
- Can I view the policy document prior to taking out this insurance?
- Yes, follow the link to view the policy document.
- Is there a limit to the length of time I can arrange the policy for?
- The policy can only be purchased purchased annually.
- How much should I insure the park home for?
- You should insure the park home for the full rebuilding cost, including clearing any debris.
- Does an excess apply to this park home insurance?
- Yes, a £75 excess applies to each claim except for subsidence claims, which are subject to a £1000 excess.
- What is the maximum property sum insured?
- The maximum sum insured for the Park Home is £200,000.
- What is the maximum contents sum insured?
- The maximum sum insured for the Park Homes’ contents is £50,000.
- What is the maximum sum insured for personal possessions (items temporarily removed from the property)?
- The maximum sum insured for the personal possessions is £5,000.
- Is there a limit to how far in advance I can buy this park home insurance policy?
- Yes, the policy can be purchased up to 30 days in advance of the start date of the policy.
- Is this park home insurance policy renewable?
- Yes, we will automatically contact a few weeks before your policy expires to see if you would like to renew it.
- Can a property not on the acceptable list be covered?
- No, we can only cover properties that are listed on the acceptable site list.